-
August 19th, 2005, 02:10 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Thanks for the informative replies and warm welcomes everyone [img]smile.gif[/img]
Anna, I do belive she is Pre-Mattel. She has no tag and her eyelashes are soft. Are there any other ways to tell?
I just got Marisol today from the mail and she is adorable, I love her! She is A LOT taller than Kirsten and a bit thinner too.
Well, thank you again for the advice, I will be giving Kirsten a Downy Dunk tomorrow maybe. I hope it goes ok!
BananaSmoothie
Oh, I just remembered something:
What kind of Downey should I get, is there a certain type?
<font color="#051E50"><font size="1">[ August 18, 2005 11:34 PM: Message edited by: BananaSmoothie ]</font></font>
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ August 18, 2005 11:35 PM: Message edited by: BananaSmoothie ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks